After careful consideration of the current course of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have regretfully had to take the decision to postpone this week’s CMA Summit. Considering the current situation, we felt we had to take responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone involved with the event, and that of the wider community.
I’d like to thank those with tickets who’ve been incredibly understanding in what is of course a difficult situation. As with all CMA events, the aim is to ensure they are accessible for every person, so we’ll continue to monitor events and take advice from the relevant authorities.
I’d also like to thank The Curzon for being very supportive. We’ve had constant communication with their team, and after speaking on Friday, both The Curzon and myself felt it was best we postpone our event.
The Content Summit is now scheduled to take place on Thursday 14th May. However, we understand this is an ever-changing situation. As such, we will continue to monitor developments and will always put the safety of others first. The team and I have been in touch with those who were scheduled to speak, and we are confident that the lineup will remain as is. Again, if this changes, we’ll be certain to update you.
I’m sure you understand the reason for us postponing this event, and I offer my apologies for any disruption this may cause. The team and I hope you stay safe and look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.